Product description for 'Container lock Basis incl. padlock'
The container lock Basis incl. MTL padlock is suitable for containers, swap bridges, trailers etc. with external door swivel bars. The container lock is equipped with an adjustable handle and is suitable for all door bar spacings between 200 mm and 450 mm. The solid, weather-resistant steel locking meets the highest demands and is suitable for TAPA TSR certification. The MTL padlock, which is part of the steel locking system Basis, complies with the DIN EN 12 320 grade 4 standard.
The container lock contains an ANTI-Drill protection, which prevents the internal mechanisms from locking in by external drilling and the unauthorized opening of the lock.
A packaging unit includes a MTL padlock with 3 keys and 1 key card (keyed different) or with 1 key and 1 key card (keyed alike). If you need more keys, please contact us. We can deliver additional extra keys.
- Security classification: high
- Suitable for certification TAPA TSR
- Massive, weather-resistant steel locking
- No assembly (variable attachment)
- Door rods distances of 200 mm - 450 mm
- Incl. MTL padlock 13 mm, key(s) and key card
- Total weight: 8 kg
Content / Packaging unit:
- 1 x steel lock
- 1 x MTL padlock 13 mm with 3 keys and 1 key card (keyed different)
- 1 x MTL padlock 13 mm with 1 key and 1 key card (keyed alike)
Care instructions for the container lock Basis
Teflon adhesive blocks the locking mechanism! Use brake cleaner to clean the lock. Then, apply a few drops of light oil into the keyhole and turn the key back and forth several times.
Suitable types of oil include sewing machine oil, gun oil, and thin synthetic motor oil.