Container desiccant 4DRY Pole, 10 pieces
- Desiccant pole for moisture absorption
- Fits into the panels of 20-foot and 40-foot containers
- Up to 3.6 litres capacity
Container desiccant 4DRY Pole - for protection against moisture damage caused by container condensation
Due to temperature fluctuations and humidity during transport, so-called container rain, can occur in overseas containers. This results in moisture damage such as mould, rust or pest infestation on the goods and high costs. Our 4DRY Pole Desiccant has been developed to prevent container transport damage of this kind. The container desiccant fits perfectly in the panels of 20-foot and 40-foot containers and thus does not take away valuable loading space in the container. The 4DRY desiccant contains bags of calcium chloride granules. If the granulate comes into contact with moisture, it turns into a non-leaking gel mass and thus ensures a permanent dryness in the overseas container.
After removal from the airtight packaging and when the load leaves a space of 25 mm between itself and the side walls, the 4DRY Pole desiccant poles are hung vertically to the hooks in the container panels. The side of the desiccant that comes into contact with the wall has adhesive pads for additional stabilization.
The amount of 4DRY Pole desiccant depends on several factors, such as transport time, weather conditions during transport, air volume in the container, type of packaging used, type of cargo, etc. A desiccant pole absorbs up to 3.6 litres of liquid.
Dosage recommendation per container:
For 20" containers: 4-5 poles
For 40" containers: 6-10 poles
Desiccant Pole for ship containers for moisture absorption
- Ideal for shipments where leak-proof moisture absorption is preferred.
- The construction of 4DRY pole allows hanging in the panels of overseas containers.
- High absorbency and quick absorption of moisture and condensation.
- Can be used for dry or wet loads as well as for bulk or packaged consignments.
- Cost-effective and easy to use.
- Environmentally friendly - Contains no toxic materials and can be disposed of as normal waste.
- Vertical absorption pole
- Active ingredient: 60 % calcium chloride
- Material: laminated plastic (PE-PP), protected by a perforated cardboard
- Absorbs up to 3.6 liters of moisture
- Weight: 1,000 gram
- 740 mm x 150 mm x 20 mm + hook (5 mm)
Content / Packaging unit:
- 10 x 4DRY Pole desiccant
- Unit pricing base measure (Grundpreis Basis)
- Unit pricing measure (Artikel)
- Container / Swap trailer
Transport / Logistics