HSE OPEN VOID security labels without residue grey 70 x 10 mm, 5,000 pcs.
HSE OPEN VOID security labels with no residue for tamper protection
Kronsguard seal labels are produced on a gray foil with OPEN-VOID effect for sealing of cosmetic products.
Manipulation attempts or unauthorized access attempts are immediately apparent. When peeling off, the gray base color does not stick to the substrate and the word "OPEN" can be read on the label. Void security labels are often used as closure seals, guarantee seals and as protection against theft. Attempting to detach the VOID security labels will destroy the VOID label and leave an OPEN residue text on the label. When peeling off the label, there is no residue, so the product is not being damaged. The void labels cannot be stuck on again and tampering is immediately apparent.
Whether as a guarantee seal, to secure electronic devices, document seals or seals for industry or incoming goods inspection, you can find the appropriate security label in the Kronsguard online shop.
We would be happy to make you an individual offer for the size and quantity you require, including with your individual printing. Do you need samples for test purposes? Just send us an email to email@example.com.
Special features of residue-free VOID seal labels:
- VOID security labels protect your inventory and valuable goods
- Ideal for cosmetic products
- Suitable as type plates, certificates of originality, product seals, seals, warranty and maintenance seals, letter and parcel seals etc.
- The safety seals adhere to almost all surfaces
- If the seal is removed, it does not leave any residue. The seal may not be reattached.
- Material: polyester
- Size: 70 mm x 10 mm
Content / Packaging unit:
- 5,000 labels per roll
- Colour: grey
Maintenance / Machine construction