TempU M4 Multi-use temperature data logger, 5 pieces
- Reusable solution for temperature and cold chain monitoring
- Current status in the display
- Versatile use for temperature-sensitive products
- 1 PU = 5 pieces
Multi-use temperature data logger TempU M4 - Configurable USB data logger with LCD display for multiple temperature monitoring
The temperature data logger TempU M4 enables the reliable transport monitoring for temperatur-sensitive products, stationary cold stores and during the transport. The innovative real-time data logger can measure the temperature in a recording interval of 10 seconds to 18 hours. but can be set in advance according to your specifications. Individual settings and alarm values can be ordered on request. The possibilities for configuring the data logger are very diserve, so that almost all aspects of the logger can be adapted to your own requirements. The data of the multi-use data logger TempU M4 can be read out via the integrated USB interface. A PDF report is automatically generated which lists the temperature curve and all individual values.
By using the temperature data logger, you can see at a glance whether the product has been exposed to critical temperatures during the transport or storage. The multi-use data logger is very light and small and can be enclosed with almost any packaging. The logger TempU M4 has no expiration date. The calibration certificate ot the data logger is valid for two years. The certification can be renewed and the measurement capability can be checked. The term multi-use data logger means that the temperature data logger TempU M4 can be paused and restarted several times. A standard CR2032 battery, which can be replaced, is used to operate the data logger. The real-time logger is therefore suitable for multiple transports.
The reusable data logger TempU M4 does not have to be marked as dangerous goods according to IATA specifications and is therefore suitable for the control of temperature sensitive air cargo shipments. The data logger also complies with the requirements of EN12830 and may be used for monitoring frozen food.
Data logger TempU M4 for multiple temperature measurement:
- Multi-use temperature data logger with replaceable batteries
- Manipulation protection by unique serial number
- Wide measuring range and high accuracy
- Integrated USB interface and LCD display
- Automatic PDF report - no programming or software!
- Extensive data storage of 32.000 measuring points
- Reliable temperature and cold chain monitoring and route optimization
- Compact dimensions allow the addition to almost any goods
- EN12830, CE, RoHS & FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliant
- Multi-use temperature data logger TempU M4
- USB interface and automatic PDF report
- LCD display with current status report
- Measuring range: -30 °C to + 60 °C
- Accuracy: ±0.5 °C (-20 °C to +40 °C), ±1.0 °C (other range)
- Resolution: 0,1 °C
- Data storage: 32.000 maesuring points
- Recording interval: 10 secons to 18 hours
- Interval: 10 minutes (standard setting)
- Battery: 1 year / CR2032 coin cell (replaceable)
- Weight: 23 g
- Protection: IP54
- System requirements: PDF reader
- Certification: EN12830, CE, RoHS, FDA 21 CFR Part 11, Calibration certificate
- Incl. calibration certificate for the following measuring points: -25 °C, -5 °C, 0 °C, +25 °C, +40 °C, +60 °C
- No programming or software required - use and download of the Temp Management Software is optional
Please note: The preconfiguration has a 10-minute measuring interval. No alarm or start delay is set.
The temperature data logger TempU M4 can be pre-configured according to your individual requirements.
- Temperature range: -30°C to +60°C
- Measuring interval: 10 seconds to 18 hours
- Alarm delay: 0 to 960 minutes
- Start delay: 0 to 254 minutes
- Minimum order quantity: 500 pieces
Are you interested in a data logger specially configured for your requirements? Please call us on +49 431 908 949 25.
- 84 mm x 36 mm x 14 mm (L x W x T)
Content / Packaging unit:
- 1 x multi-use temperature data logger TempU M4
- 1 x CR2032 button cell (integrated)
- 1 x Calibration certificate
- 1 x user manual in English
- Air freight / Cargo
Food / HACCP
Gastronomy / Catering
Laboratories / Research
Pharmaceutics / Medicine